Season 6 - The Haxxor!
Cybuck is found to be contraband from a very specific shop in Detonation Avenue. The blue authorities raid the shop only to find it abandoned with remains of advanced blueprints and tech. It seems the red army has already raided the shop and taken most of the research.
Meanwhile, cyborgs start activating across Planet Doh, pretending to be other people and stealing information and hacking into different systems from both sides.
No new Brawl has been added for this Season.
Along with the Season 6 launch, we will also release the Season Pass during the same time period.
The Season Pass is a $4.99 pack that offers the following perks:
- Season XL chests (Season participation required)
- Exclusive Season Skin! (Season participation required)
- Season Taunt and Text Bubble! (Season participation required)
- Perk: Queue chests automatically
- Perk: Unlock the Lord Pigmore skin
- Perk: 5 Gems for each of your Club members
- Access to Season Only Missions on the Season Board.
Players can purchase the Season Pass at any time as long as the Season is running. All the locked Season rewards on previous milestones can also be redeemed after the purchase. The Season Pass is NOT a subscription pack, meaning players need to manually purchase Season Pass if they want to get the new rewards and maintain the perks (ie. Queue chests automatically).
There will be a Brawl Sale every weekend, corresponding to the Brawl that has been programmed in the Calendar.
One new unit will be released this month.
We will release the following vanity content. Please note the Season content is only collectible for Season Pass holders.
Season Skin: Commander Onesie
Skin Class: Protector
Special Power- Sleepover: While the Commander is asleep, Troops and Buildings gain damage reduction.
Cloud Mounts (Purely cosmetic)
None for S6
Season Power Reset
At the start of every Season, Power will be reset for players that are in the Pro Leagues. We do this to keep the game competitive by giving talented new players the chance to face against the best in the world. The Power reset works follows:
- Players above 4000 Power (Platinum 5) but below 6500 Power (Diamond 5) will be reset to 4000 Power.
- Players above 6500 Power (Diamond 5) will be reset to 6500 Power.