Season 5 - Season 5: Ghosts of X-Mas Past
Table of Contents
Cybuck has been reprogrammed by the Red Commander to travel 30 years in the past and kill a young Buck during X-Mas Eve to prevent the events of the last two months. Led by Cybuck, the Red Army is sending troops through time, secretly planning to siege and control past Foggybottom, where there’s less resistance.
A new Brawl will be added at the end of the month called Dejavu! Where players will be able to play the same unit twice in a row before it leaves their hand.
A whole new League has been added to the game at 2600 Power, called Foggybottom. We will be adding more units to this League in the future, for now players will find Duct Tape and Bobby Sue.
Along with the Season 5 launch, we will also release the Season Pass during the same time period.
The Season Pass is a $4.99 pack that offers the following perks:
- Season XL chests (Season participation required)
- Exclusive Season Skin! (Season participation required)
- Season Taunt and Text Bubble! (Season participation required)
- Perk: Queue chests automatically
- Perk: Unlock the Lord Pigmore skin
- Perk: 5 Gems for each of your Club members
- Access to the Monthly Brawl: Dejavu!
- Access to Season Only Missions on the Season Board.
Players can purchase the Season Pass at any time as long as the Season is running. All the locked Season rewards on previous milestones can also be redeemed after the purchase. The Season Pass is NOT a subscription pack, meaning players need to manually purchase Season Pass if they want to get the new rewards and maintain the perks (ie. Queue chests automatically).
Besides the existing brawl bundles we re-run during the first three weekends, we will also introduce a new bundle featuring the Dejavu! Brawl.
Two new units will be released this month.
We will release the following vanity content. Please note the Season content is only collectible for Season Pass holders.
Pro Divisions Avatars:
Season Skin: Commandad
Skin Class: Inventor
Special Power – Cozy: While your Commander is at full health, Spells deal more damage.
- Fancypants Skin Special Power at level IV now gives 5 Doh (up from 4).
- Fancypants Skin Special Power at level V now gives 8 Doh (up from 5).
- Commandarr! Skin Special Power at level IV now gives 5 Doh (up from 4).
- Commandarr! Skin Special Power at level V now gives 8 Doh (up from 5).
- Commander RIP Skin Special Power at level IV now has an 8% chance to revive troops (up from 7%).
- Commander RIP Skin Special Power at level V now has a 16% chance to revive troops (up from 12%)
- Commander in Chef Skin Special Power at level IV now reduces Tower cooldown by 5 seconds (up from 4)
- Commander in Chef Skin Special Power at level V now reduces Tower cooldown by 8 seconds (up from 5)
- Original Commander Skin Special Power will now activate as long as the player is below 4 Doh (used to be 3 Doh).
- B.Mine time to arm increased to 3 seconds (up from 2).
- Snowflake time to arm increased to 3 seconds (up from 2).
- Infestation Mine time to arm increased to 3 seconds (up from 2).
Season Power Reset
At the start of every Season, Power will be reset for players that are in the Pro Leagues. We do this to keep the game competitive by giving talented new players the chance to face against the best in the world. The Power reset works follows:
- Players above 4000 Power (Platinum 5) but below 6500 Power (Diamond 5) will be reset to 4000 Power.
- Players above 6500 Power (Diamond 5) will be reset to 6500 Power.