Season 3 - Night of the Witch
Table of Contents
New Season Activities: We continue with our philosophy of promoting as much card play variety as possible. Players will need to play with over 9 different units to clear the board, amongst other activities.
Commander Progression: Probably the biggest feature to be added to the game this year, Commander Progression will activate different Powers for the Commander’s skin, effectively changing gameplay depending on which skin you are currently equipping.
A new Brawl will be added at the end of the month called What the Buck?
What the Buck is a Game mode where every troop placed on the map will turn into Buck.
Along with the Season 3 launch, we will also release the Season Pass during the same time period.
The Season Pass is a $4.99 pack that offers the following perks:
- Season XL chests (Season participation required)
- Exclusive Season Skin! (Season participation required)
- Season Taunt and Text Bubble! (Season participation required)
- Perk: Queue chests automatically
- Perk: Unlock the Lord Pigmore skin
- Perk: 5 Gems for each of your Club members
Players can purchase the Season Pass at any time as long as the Season is running. All the locked Season rewards on previous milestones can also be redeemed after the purchase. The Season Pass is NOT a subscription pack, meaning players need to manually purchase Season Pass if they want to get the new rewards and maintain the perks (ie. Queue chests automatically).
Four new units will be released this month.
We will release the following vanity content. Please note the Season content is only collectible for Season Pass holders.
Pro Divisions Avatars:
Cloud Mounts (Purely cosmetic)
Balance changes for the current Season?
- Minimmander regular damage increased to 100 (up from 50).
- Minimmander rage damage increased to 250 (up from 125).
- Mad Scientist range reduced to 28 (down from 40).
- Robots are now immune to poison: Hurtbot, Healbot, Killbot, Cybuck.
Besides the new Season and Events, we will release the Commander Progression feature.
Commander Progression allows players to unlock special Passive Powers for their skins. Each skin belongs to one of three skin classes: Inventor, Warlord or Protector. Each class has its own set of Powers which all skins from that class share.
Besides the class Power, each skin has a special Power that is unique to that skin. Some examples of Special Powers are:
Fancy that: Allies gain 10% damage as long as the player is at max Doh.
Hunger: Everytime a troop dies, give a random ally 1% increased damage.
Winning Algortithm: While Immune, Killbot repairs for 2% health per second.
Extravaganza: Artifacts have a 5% chance of costing 0 Doh when used.
To unlock Special Powers, and make each skin more powerful, players have to collect Threads that belong to the skin’s class and spend coins to upgrade the skin.
Season Power Reset
At the start of every Season, Power will be reset for players that are in the Pro Leagues. We do this to keep the game competitive by giving talented new players the chance to face against the best in the world. The Power reset works follows:
- Players above 4000 Power (Platinum 5) but below 6500 Power (Diamond 5) will be reset to 4000 Power.
- Players above 6500 Power (Diamond 5) will be reset to 6500 Power.