Season 7 - Love, Lies and Robots!
Table of Contents
Both Mad Scientists realize that their security has been compromised by a third party as their own robots start an uprising, and sign a peace treaty amongst themselves to shut down the cyborgs and co-develop tracing technology that will allow them to find the one responsible for the hacking. They eventually find out that everything points to a signal coming from the peaceful island of Tsundoku.
Buck receives a secret Valentine’s gift, but Bobby Sue denies having anything to do with it. It really comes from the Witch who has fallen for Buck.
No new Brawl has been added for this Season.
Along with the Season 7 launch, we will also release the Season Pass during the same time period.
The Season Pass is a $4.99 pack that offers the following perks:
- Season XL chests (Season participation required)
- Exclusive Season Skin! (Season participation required)
- Season Taunt and Text Bubble! (Season participation required)
- Perk: Queue chests automatically
- Perk: Unlock the Lord Pigmore skin
- Perk: 5 Gems for each of your Club members
- Access to Season Only Missions on the Season Board.
Players can purchase the Season Pass at any time as long as the Season is running. All the locked Season rewards on previous milestones can also be redeemed after the purchase. The Season Pass is NOT a subscription pack, meaning players need to manually purchase Season Pass if they want to get the new rewards and maintain the perks (ie. Queue chests automatically).
There will be a Brawl Sale every weekend, corresponding to the Brawl that has been programmed in the Calendar.
No New Units will be released this month.
We will release the following vanity content. Please note the Season content is only collectible for Season Pass holders.
Pro Divisions Avatars:
Season Skin: QP1D
Skin Class: Warlord
Special Power- Sleepover: Troops deal more damage when the target is at full health.
None for S7
Season Power Reset
At the start of every Season, Power will be reset for players that are in the Pro Leagues. We do this to keep the game competitive by giving talented new players the chance to face against the best in the world. The Power reset works follows:
- Players above 4000 Power (Platinum 5) but below 6500 Power (Diamond 5) will be reset to 4000 Power.
- Players above 6500 Power (Diamond 5) will be reset to 6500 Power.