Full Deck ahead!
Get ready to play in our latest Brawl mode: Full Deck – All five decks that you build can be used in the same battle! We have also added Pro and Pro Elite Chests for players in Pro Divisions, and fixed several battle issues to further improve your experience.
- Added new Brawl: Full Deck.
- Minimmander regular damage increased to 100 (up from 50).
- Minimmander rage damage increased to 250 (up from 125).
- Mad Scientist range reduced to 28 (down from 40).
- Robots are now immune to poison: Hurtbot, Healbot, Killbot, Cybuck.
It’s Brawl time!
Some serious event development has been taking place in our World War Doh Headquarters. You will now be able to enjoy a completely different Daily Event for every day of the week. And during the weekends, we are introducing Brawls, a completely new game mode with different rules from regular battles! Defeat other players and claim the rewards that await. There’s new Balance changes, a new Legendary and a ton of improvements and bug fixes for the Battle experience. There’s so much in here, you’re gonna have to check the link.
- Daily Events: Six new daily Events were added, and we removed Get Social as a Daily Event. This makes for one Daily Event for every day of the week.
- Brawls: New brawls were added, which will be available to players during the weekends. You can find Brawls in the Brawl tab in the Events section.
- Respawn Brawl: The Commander will come back to life after being killed. Tower damage and health is buffed and whoever kills both Towers will be deemed the winner.
- New Unit – Mammoth: A new Legendary has been added to Frostbite Summit. Mammoth will charge at buildings, and the Commander, while its rider will throw snowballs, freezing nearby enemies. Mammoth’s damage increases with the distance it has walked before hitting the target.
- Battle Improvements: We have overhauled the Battle Start and Battle End interface, as well as improved the communication of projectile impacts and other visual elements in Battle.
- Dances are now available in Battle: Dance. Shower. Repeat. You know the rest.
- Replays will now show both player’s Doh and current hand.
- Confetti the Yeti Ice Block health increased to 4,000 (up from 1200).
- Confetti the Yeti timer for the ice to melt increased to 40 seconds (up from 25).
- Igloo Range increased to 16 (up from 14).
- Nahpalm now deals 200 initial damage, and then 100 damage every second for 12 seconds. (Used to deal 50 damage every 0.5 seconds for 12 seconds).
- Nahpalm radius reduced to 8 (down from 12).
- B.Mine center damage increased to 4000 (up from 3000). Damage decreases with distance.
- Snowflake freeze range reduced to 14 (down from 22).
- Snowflake cost reduced to 1.
- Bees attack speed slightly improved, from one attack every 0.63 seconds to one attack every 0.6 seconds. (increasing base Damage Per Second from 473 to 500).
- Bee Squad Bees will grow angry when one of them is killed increasing their damage by 30%.
- Missile Turret cost reduced to 3 (down from 5).
- Missile Turret Attack and Detection Range reduced to 16 (down from 26).
- Missile Turret Damage increased to 1200 (up from 450).
- Da Choppa Speed Increased to 14 (up from 12).
- Da Choppa Attack and Disable Range reduced to 16 (down from 22).
- Da Choppa Disable duration increased to 8 (up from 3).
- Major Fire range reduced to 2.5 (down from 3).
- Major Fire damage increased to 400 (up from 300).
- Cheerleading squad effect range reduced by 4.
- Cheerleading squad cost increased to 4.
- Cheerleading squad range gain per second decreased to 0.5 down from 1.
- Barbarix will now spend 2 seconds looking for a victim before charging.
- Magic Missiles damage per missile reduced to 500 (down from 600).
- Teleportal will now only have 1 charge (down from 4).
- Teleportal maximum teleport range increased to 40 (up from 27).
- No Riot Pete Health Reduced to 1200 (down from 1500).
- No Riot Pete cost reduced to 4 (down from 5).
- Hurtbot Health increased to 1400 (up from 1200).
- Hurtbot Range increased to 24 (up from 20).
- Sheriff Justice damage increased to 1200 (up from 900).
- Air Strike will now strike 2 seconds after being deployed.
- Mr. Boom total grenades increased to 8 (up from 6).
- Dr. Death speed increased to 14 (up from 12).
- Spell-Grounding Rod Range reduced to 14 (down from 18).
- Fixed a bug that required players to scroll up in the Club Chat in order to see Card Requests.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from donating cards on the Club Chat.
- Total Doh contained in Map Barrels increased to 6 (up from 5).
- Yetling Cost increased to 3.
- Yetling Health reduced to 400, down from 410.
- Discombobulator Ray base duration increased to 6 seconds (up from 5).
- Fish Tank spawn rate changed from 6 to 8 seconds. Total number of Piranhas reduced from 14 to 12.
- Teleportal number of charges reduced to 4.
- Bloodthirst base damage boost increased to 40% (up from 35%).
- Tankerina cost reduced to 6.
- Mr. Boom Grenade damage increased to 130 (up from 100).
- Drill-o-tron X will now deal damage 25% faster.
- Greevil Cost reduced to 4.
- Air Strike area width per use changed to 8, 12, 24 down from 8, 16, 32.
- Repairman Dan Health reduced to 1400 (down from 1800).
- Antifreeze Cost increased to 2.
- Antifreeze freezing prevention duration increased to 30 seconds (up from 6).
- Barbarix minimum charge distance increased to 20 (up from 10): This means Barbarix will need to be further away from a target to charge.
- Barbarix charge speed increased from 12 to 30.
- Barbarix charge attack radius increased from 6 to 12.
The long awaited Seasons feature is finally here: Locked in a ruthless battle for the southern jungles of Planet Doh, the first Season finds you and the Commander devising the perfect plan to claim the spoils of war. Experience the new overtime map effects as you unlock exclusive content while crushing the competition. You will not run out of things to do in what is definitely our most savage update.
- Seasons: The war rages on and both Commanders have devised a plan to conquer different areas of Planet Doh. Participate in Seasons by helping him complete various assignments and claim exclusive rewards!
- Overtime: Battles will now have 2 minutes overtime after the regular 3 minute timer ends.
- Overtime Effects: Maps for Leagues 4 and beyond will feature special effects that affect gameplay during Overtime.
- Clubs: You will now be able to send Taunts and Text Bubbles to your clubmates.
- Clubs: The Club Chest no longer has a limit on the number of wins players can contribute to unlock it.
- Clubs: Club Brawls have been removed, and in its place, players can now challenge other clubmates to a friendly match in the Club chat.
- Matchmaking: In order to serve fairer and more exciting matches, matchmaking will now be using a Matchmaking Rating to find your opponent, which will be separate from your Power. Power will still be a measure of how efficient you are at defeating opponents, but not a true measure of your skill.
The Monkey and the Pig.
If you are just about to join World War Doh, you are in luck! Version 1.2 includes a Beginner Quest system to better help you navigate the awesome features that we have created for you. Speaking of features, veteran players might recognize changes to two main features:
The Tower of Loot and the Piggy. The Tower of Loot is now a week-long event that allows players to get even better rewards, while the Piggy has shifted to become less of a chest, and more of a source of whatever the player needs at a particular moment. Enjoy!
- Changes to the Tower of Loot: The Tower of Loot can now be found in the Events section. It is now a week-long event where players will use Bananas to feed the monkey to climb to the next floor. Bananas can be obtained by participating in other Events.
Comment from the devs: We wanted the experience of the Tower of Loot to be less random and more geared towards rewarding players that were participating all throughout the week with premium stuff. We believe it will make it more meaningful and ultimately more fun!
- Changes to the Piggy: The Piggy will now be unlocked by collecting medals from battle. Once ready, players can select a skin for piggy, with different skins giving him the ability to procure different stuff. Need coins? Use the Golden Piggy skin. Piggy will then sniff the ground and look for treasure that players can claim once he’s done.
Comment from the devs: The Piggy has always been in a weird place as a reward. We didn’t want him to feel just like another chest, and thus made him into a more focused source of resources. Do you need Dohbloons? Porkaneer. Short on Commander Cards? Porkmander. He is laser focused, and delicious!
- Beginner Quest: New players will be able to take part in Dictator Community College, by following a series of daily quests that when completed, will reward players with a Legendary Card!
- Rematch: We have added the Rematch feature. If both players are up for it, they can both play each other again once.
Comment from the devs: The community has been asking for this change for a while. We definitely wanted to deliver the ability to get that second grudge match, and it was about time we did. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do!
- Mad Scientist range has been increased by 30%.
- Mad Scientist is now immune to freezing effects.
- Teleportal now has 5 charges instead of lasting for a certain amount of time.
- Mad Scientist is now a Legendary Card.
- Sniper is now a Rare Card.
- B Mine is now a Rare Card.
- Repairman Dan repair speed reduced.
- Initial repair burst remains the same.
- Barrel drop timer reduced for League 4 to 45 seconds.
- Barrel drop timer reduced for League 5 to 30 seconds.
- Barrel drop timer reduced for League 6 to 15 seconds.
THE WAR RAGES ON
We are very happy to see how the game has been received by our players in the past few months! We have been busy improving many aspects of the game, and this update includes the first batch of those improvements, including performance and matchmaking. Perhaps the biggest change of all is that Air Chests will now be awarded to players that win the match, instead of being part of the battle.
- Barrel Now Drops 1 minute into battle.
- Mad Scientist cost reduced by 1
- Mad Scientist Health increased by 90%
- Troop Trap size increased.
- Air Strike cost increased by 1.
- Snowflake Freeze Range increased from 14 to 22.
- Hurtbot Poison damage increased.
- Hurtbot Poison duration increased to 12 seconds.
- Dr. Death Poison trail duration increased.
- Dr. Death Poison trail damage increased.
- Dr. Death Poison damage increased.
- Dr. Death Poison radius reduced.
- Spell Grounding Rod no longer returns Doh to the enemy player when he dies.
- Yetlings Cost Reduced.
- Igloo freeze timer increased to 5 seconds.
- Igloo cost reduced by 1.
- Bunker health reduced by 20%.
- B.Mine core explosion damage radius increased by 17%.
- Sir Your Bomb / Sir Your Dynamite explosion damage reduced by 20%.
- Safety Dome can now be placed near corners so that it almost hugs the Towers.
- Discombobulator Ray duration reduced by 1 second.
- Healbot Healing increased by 40%
- Catling Gun Cost reduced by 1.
- Catling Gun range increased from 14 to 16.
- Catling Gun damage reduced by 25%.
- Major Fire attack speed improved, from 0.5 attacks per second to 0.4 per second.
- Cheerleading squad cost reduced to 3.
- Barbarix cost reduced to 6.
- Chill effects also apply 2x damage.
- Confetti Health reduced by 20%.
- Reduced the number of bees created by Beehive by 1.
- Reduced the number of waves from Fishtank by 1.
- Discombobulator Ray damage multiplier reduced by 50%.
- Discomobobulator Ray base duration increased by 2 seconds.
- Cybuck now only attacks ground units.
- Buck attack speed slightly improved.Major Fire attack speed slightly improved.
- Mr. Poof spawn time increased by 1.
- Troop Trap health increased by 150%.
- Increased Teleportal duration.
- Rod health increased to 900.
- Buck Range increased to 16.
- Bee health increased by 5%
- Major Fire Damage increased by 35%
- Piranha health increased by 50%